Breaking News

Fiction: My Five Most Thrilling Sex Experiences

 





We all have had different experiences during sex, be they awkward or amazing, especially as newbies. I try to mirror my memorable moments in this piece, as much as I can recall.

I want to call this my earliest memories in bed with women but I wasn’t exactly in bed a few times during those early experiences, in my late teen years, and that’s perhaps why the sensations stand out.
For instance, Jumoke was my first. I was a freshman in the University but we both managed to get pants down in a quiet lecture hall, lights out, in some pretty isolated block, just about midnight.
My sex game was lame on my first night, no pretences, but I put my hands in the right places so good she couldn’t keep her voice down, in screams of pleasure. I remember how we both paused momentarily in the act when we caught flashes of an old guard’s torch as he went, block to block, on routine checks.
Initially, I had looked out and about but no one was swinging my way the early months of my first year in school.
But by the eighth month, my luck came shining as I’d familiarized myself with a few friends as well as become the class soccer coach. Being the team leader came with a few benefits – I was in control of the soccer kits, I had a few meetings with the ladies who cheered the team during friendlies and inter-departmental games. There were also stipends from the authorities in a bid to keep the teams livened. It appeared I was about to live the dream of a ‘fly’ guy.
On the flipside, my grades didn’t suffer anything as a result, not so much that I was genius as it was about my knowing where to draw the fine line. I didn’t make the best grades but I never had issues. I was good with planning and scheduling; prioritizing is still my forte.
Yours sincerely was cruising. We would have a few games in the coming weeks and all I really did was psyche the guys up mentally as I was nothing close to an actual soccer coach, and I’d only briefly played the game in mid secondary school.
I would talk to the guys and given I had a few Gs in the team plus a good oratory; it wasn’t any tasking leading the boys. In the meantime I’d met and got talking with Jumoke Akinwunmi – A busty, average height girl.
But I didn’t have a room to myself as I couldn’t afford a Boys’ Quarter (BQ) at the time. This wasn’t going to make the mission any easy. Looking back now it’s pretty funny.
Jumoke and I would spend many evenings together and so we bonded eventually. Somehow, we kissed on a cold evening in October and felt it wasn’t enough. So we made our way into an empty lecture hall, just after the shopping complex adjacent to a car park in Social Science department.
It was a poorly lit hall. Actually, it wasn’t lit at all as the bulbs only flickered. This means no one was in there to do any night reading. Good news.
Bad news, however, was my girl was looking like she had a better experience than me. I had never had sex at the time.
My kissing game was good. In few minutes we were half naked. I had my hands in many secret places; touching this, rubbing that, sliding my fingers here and there.
I had a condom in my wallet, two condoms actually. But then I never really made much out of it with my penis.
On my second experience I managed a good round with Stella. We took a break from the frenzied ‘Old School’ day gathering at the Faculty Week celebrations, during second semester. The party picked up just before seven in the evening and we had had a few shots of Tequila so everything else was easy peasy.
By final year I was good with my ‘tool’. I knew my way around, had my way with ladies, and had a thicker wallet thanks to project money and other allowances from home.
In December 2010, my project supervisor was bent on keeping us till the week into yuletide so I thought what better way to stave off boredom than some random shagging?
An older friend who was running a Post Graduate course had let me have his car keys, as he always did, and I looked through my phone and initiated the process with an old flame of mine, Aisha.
Her family stayed in GRA and she had come into school the night before, as the semester was over but she also wasn’t done with final year project.
Before long, I was riding my favourite Northern girl in a black Honda on that foggy evening, seats reclined as we moved rhythmically to some classic Joe songs. In between, I moved faster as I switched pace, the sensation still an absolute humdinger, even till date.
We had some snacks and saw movies together later that evening at mine. I never got tired of her brown skin and lofty boobs.
I have had some other great times with women but one girl I met at the club in Abuja and my ex-girlfriend when we had sex on the kitchen cabinet are top on my list at present.
In an Abuja club, me and my boys sauntered in looking like we owned the place, my eyes caught hers but I looked away as we ordered some vodka.
Before long, our eyes met again so I walked up to her and suggested something. I liked that she had a nose piercing, smoked Shisha and had a tooth gap and so we left the club and spent the night together.
As with my ex-girlfriend, I hope not to make out on a kitchen cabinet again as we were inches away from setting her hair on fire during that other escapade.
What are your experiences? Let’s have a little conversation in the comments session.
Cheers!
PS: Characters in this piece are NOT real names. Any resemblances close to persons living or dead are entirely coincidental, and a figment of the writer’s imagination.

No comments:

Please note that comments are reactions from readers which has nothing to do with the Admin. Thank You

Powered by Blogger.