Breaking News

MUST READ: TALES OF THE BLACK JESUS


The first thing that comes to  your mind is who is this person that sounds like apostle Paul or like the Judas or the Peter but sorry to burst your bubble my name is FREDRICK OKOJIE the CONTROVERSIAL Typist. Too many people are so particular about Jesus’s existence because we are meant to believe in JESUS or no heaven for you or I. so those of you that wanna go to heaven fasten your seat belt lemme take you on a bumpy ride.

The sun is down here with my partially warm Hero beer “don’t judge” with some movie professionals doing some digging which makes the atmosphere very romantic right now, sorry for all the “trying to make it long speech” don’t be bored if not your brain fit crash. You know what happens to a car that is not properly checked before traveling to Lagos from the city of Maiduguri so ladies and gentlemen the pilot just announced the taking off, switch off all devices and be focused. LOL I’m feeling like a pilot right now.
Yes I just remembered we were to talk about the black JESUS, many people have blasted me, when I say blast I mean chastised and criticism were my lunch and brunch at a spot but the truth is “don’t let anyone give you a reason not to keep standing up for what you believe” anyone can shoot but not everyone can survive a shot now I’m feeling like a philosopher but don’t be deceived not all philosophies are true but like I said anything you believe stand for it like a brother, don’t be shocked I used brother the bible says “be your brother’s keeper”
Yes back to the matter JESUS is 80% tically black with personally proven facts. The white people, the colonists, the wise ones (undisputed) have really hypnotized us to the extent that some of us don’t know if we serve GOD or the white man.
For instance, if they ask some of us to meditate in our minds and think of Jesus the first thing that comes to our minds is a white man with blond hair, do I have a witness in the house?
Somebody shout Hallelujah!!!! 
Not everyone will really attest to this but trust me most people feel this way and we won’t want to admit it.
Maybe their dad is a pastor or Mum evangelist like mine, you don’t want to jeopardize mummy’s or daddy’s career, I don’t really have an issue cos I’ve been tagged the BLACK SHEEP of the family already. Please if you have Jesus calendars or posters in your house just check and see if I’m wrong or those bibles with pictures. They turned the bible into a white man’s year book. It’s high time we prepare our own version of the bible with the blacks in it.
If we have a conscience the only Black Country in the bible is EGYPT and it wasn't recorded as a good place why? How do you expect the Egyptians to feel when their history is not presentable, and this so called wise men (the whites) still visits the pyramids, they do movies there and go to chill during vacations.
It’s only in Africa (Nigeria) to be precise that you see a forsaken white man been treated like a KING. I will be specific If anyone have been to the AIRFORCE base in Porthacourt before, you will notice there are two (2) quarters for the Julius Berger workers 1 for the whites and the other for the blacks please I will urge you to check them out and spot the difference, it looks like a house and a poultry.
We existed before these guys for crying out loud, they came just 6,000yrs ago and we (blacks) have been in existence for ages, meaning we gave birth to these guys.
We will give birth to white and they will call them ALBINOs, all I’ve got to say is if Adam and Eve were white that means we blacks are angels. I will urge anyone who has gone through the bible to please notify me when they discover a black man in the bible.
Here’s my Email fredrickokojie@gmail.com.

I REP TEAM BLACK JESUS #TeamBlackJesus

No comments:

Please note that comments are reactions from readers which has nothing to do with the Admin. Thank You

Powered by Blogger.