Breaking News

MUST READ!!! SUPERMAN STILL LIVES!!! (BASED ON A TRUE LIFE STORY)




Very attractive isn’t it? PAUSE.
I will like to start by saying viewers digressions is advised, cos some of us even a good morning sounds like gravel in David’s catapult.
Some of us might be wondering right now if I’m crazy or I wrote this in my dreams but I stand like the statue of liberty to defend my archive passed on from generation to generation.


It all started 23years ago when I heard a mysterious call from my dad saying My son its time, I didn’t get it cos I was too little and couldn’t understand, but suddenly the voice stopped calling out and my dad couldn’t be seen anymore and I could hear a different sound, it was so dark but I could feel things around me but there wasn’t any form of light all I did was pray for the sudden light at the tunnel end but it took too long about 270days to be precise.
Suddenly I found my way to the end of the tunnel, there I found light and different faces but I couldn’t recognize anyone all I had to do was cry out for help. Everyone stared at me happily some frowned behold a savior, a hero who busted in and took me away cos I was a stranger I didn’t understand what was happening, I had to cry all day long wanting to go back home.
But he took me home cleaned me up fed me and put me to sleep with a sweet melody from his heart, so I stopped to cry and tried to enjoy every moment since I was still hoping to go back home. I started to feel weak and this stranger gave me medications I didn’t know what it was cos I’m not from that side of town and I was too little to understand.
As I grew older this stranger showed me love, made me feel like the best person in the world gave me all I wanted so I stopped missing my dad for a while.

I wondered why a strange hero instead of saving the world is busy looking after a young boy who doesn’t even deserve it. He always tells me boy you mean everything to me and I love you so much trust me it made me feel like a demi-god but I knew I was empty. Every night I wonder how jobless he was, sometimes I watch him cry and I see him get beat up for my sake. But all I believed was heroes don’t die till they achieve their goals.
I personally wanna take this little moment to thank, bless and acknowledge my HERO “MY MOTHER” who despite the fact that I was a stranger treated me like a king. This one’s for you mum. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I just wanted the whole world to know that. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. 

~FREDRICK OKOJIE~


2 comments:

Please note that comments are reactions from readers which has nothing to do with the Admin. Thank You

Powered by Blogger.