Breaking News

MUST READ:The Man behind a SAFE SEX!!!!


The prices of medical bills have elevated lately due to the peril in today’s change, it has always been a worrisome endeavor that the word “HUSTLE” now goes beyond waking up early to look for what to do, sleeping in the studio, trekking to events, looking for the least H (ph. boys) it’s now a thug of war, an avenue for territorialism, where we all needs to be relevant and sometimes ends up in despair sincerely most at times JUJU (sorcery) is involved.

You might be wondering why I haven’t described that mysterious man, but the part of our minds that works with our subconscious, that feeling that moves us without our own permission, the drive to live in a dangerous and betrayed generation and still have the courage to help others and still have the spirit of amity dwelling in our inner personality.
Many have wondered why sex turns out to be a sin (sex before marriage), you might not have it in mind but 70% of humans still have that question unanswered, I will not give you an answer what I wanna do is give you my opinion which is;
·        How possible is sex a sin?
Sex isn't a sin not because I love it or can’t do without it or still maybe I have been doing it. My question is why will an animal have sex and it’s not a sin?                                   
Most people will wanna blast me with the bible saying “we were created in his own image and likeness” but we still go to school and they teach us that we are higher animals, aside that, this same animals have got everything like us just the physical appearances that makes the difference. Don’t wanna really buttress on that issue but instead of advising a man to have sex only when they get married  I urge them to practice safe sex.
Don’t die a virgin and still go to hell, virginity is no a license to heaven, don’t leave this earth regretting you didn't fxxk your dream girl or dream man cos if I’m there I’m gonna laugh ma brains out with malice.
Great minds discover great things and real men practice safe sex.
That thing that will tell you to look for a condom before she asks makes you a superhero. Please it’s better to be a superhero than be a superstory.
On this note I’m out but will still like to fxxk with your mind some other note.  

I still remain FREDRICK OKOJIE THE CONTROVERSIAL TYPIST.

No comments:

Please note that comments are reactions from readers which has nothing to do with the Admin. Thank You

Powered by Blogger.