Breaking News

PHOTOS: Moorehills Entertainment Partnering with Rivers State Tourism Development Agency


The popularly recognized entertainment firm in Porthacourt Rivers state is now partnering with the rivers state tourism development agency, most people will ask why but the truth is the entertainment life in Rivers state is amazingly poor compared to the home of entertainment in Nigeria (Lagos).
Personally I know everyone thinks Portharcourt is a very rich city and she is supposed to be highly involved in entertainment affairs but trust me everyone is waiting on the next person to make a move which I guess MOOREHILLS ENTERTAINMENT just made and to my own part I will say it’s a bold and challenging step. With this latest development we believe entertainment will fully take its place in rivers state with the full support of Rivers people I believe Moorehills will achieve her goal.

More pictures below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






No comments:

Please note that comments are reactions from readers which has nothing to do with the Admin. Thank You

Powered by Blogger.