Breaking News

MUST READ: HOW MUSIC KILLED MY BEST FRIEND


Knock! knock!! knock!!! That actually sounds like a kick in a melody or should I say a beat. Jesse Dennis one guy I will stand up to punch any day though he could end ma race on earth with just a friendly slap, he’s not a bouncer tho because some of us have started wondering if J.D is Macho.


I woke up one morning you know how it is for people like us that lived in the barracks, early morning your neighbor that just bought a new home theater with those long speakers, the worst part is they will not play gospel songs you will start hearing  “omo see danger wahala dey”  I know that song have reversed our memory back a little. Back to J.D the badt guy, he always tells me Music is life, but I always wondered if music is life why then will my neighbor cause me sleepless early morning, that moment when the dream is sweet and you want to kiss the dream chick and the sudden Life aka music cuts you short, that sounds like suicide to me, so I started a quest trust me too much ultimate search for NTA really influenced my teenage mind but it was necessary, firstly I had to join the choir in church but oboy I dunno if I was a Tenor, Alto, or soprano singer but I know I’m in the choir well I never still got to understand the Life in the music so I decided to start singing special numbers the next thing that came to my mind was “abi J.D dey psych me?”
See me searching google and asking questions like a lost sheep, my dear joblessness or being idle is really an incurable dilemma but to some it makes them happy,  but the only good thing I discovered was music is the only thing that helps us use more than half of our brain.
J.D was a rapper and he sings well too so I was really a jealous friend but I don’t have a choice than sticking with him and the truth is if I try myself I won’t live to hear ma first single but last last nemesis caught up with him I Now have (2) singles.
LOL HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS (Its 1 for the Road)

IMPORTANT NOTE
Please J.D (JESSE DENNIS) isn’t related to a person or a life being please please and please your imagination should remain your opinion.
Thanks  


~Fredrick Okojie~ 

No comments:

Please note that comments are reactions from readers which has nothing to do with the Admin. Thank You

Powered by Blogger.